My T Lift Crane
The Pacific My-T-Lift is the perfect solution for the safe handling of heavy loads, up to 300kg. This 360° telescopic job crane is designed for single handed operation and can be mounted on trucks, trailers, pontoons and similar structures. It has the option of a manual winch which includes a 6 meters rope or a 12 or 24 volt electric winch, featuring a rope length of 12 meters.
Due to its design, the My-T-Lift has the capability to allow accurate placement of heavy loads, even in confined space.
This product is made from high quality durable steel and has the option to fold down when not in use.
- 360° manual radial slew; with slipper bearing thrust race for ease of slewing motion
- Rugged structure with low maintenance powder coated finish
- Folds down when not in use.
- Allows accurate placement of heavy loads, even in confined space.
- Available with manual winch, 12 or 24 volt electric winch
- Optional drum lifting sling available.
The Lifting Company (TLC) is a Western Australian owned and operated company, which was formed in 2001 to provide specialised Lifting, Rigging, Height Safety, Material Handling products and services to Perth’s construction, mining, industrial, and engineering sectors.
TLC is committed to achieving the highest standards of excellence in its products, services and personnel. It strives to be the most reputable and reliable product and service provider in the lifting, rigging and height safety industry.
The Lifting Company is proud to have a dedicated core team of specialists with capability to design, engineer, manufacture, test and certify quality lifting, rigging and height safety equipment.