ER2 Series Electric Chain Hoists
Er2 Series Electric Chain Hoists. The PWB Anchor ER2 Electric Chain Hoist, manufactured by KITO, is environmentally friendly with its new compact, lightweight and energy efficient design. Offering thermal protection to prevent overheating, upper and lower limit switches, CH (Counter/Hours) meter and variable speed inverter as standard equipment.
- Available in capacities ranging from 250kg to 20tne in optional lift heights.
- 5mtr power supply cable (plug not included).
- Australian Standard AS1418.2
- Available in single speed or dual speed with inverter.
- The Lifting Company (TLC) is a Western Australian owned and operated company, which was formed in 2001 to provide specialised Lifting, Rigging, Height Safety, Material Handling products and services to Perth’s construction, mining, industrial, and engineering sectors.TLC is committed to achieving the highest standards of excellence in its products, services and personnel. It strives to be the most reputable and reliable product and service provider in the lifting, rigging and height safety industry.The Lifting Company is proud to have a dedicated core team of specialists with capability to design, engineer, manufacture, test and certify quality lifting, rigging and height safety equipment.
From the very beginning, our objective has been to provide excellent service at competitive prices to all of our customers. TLC will never compromise its integrity or your safety.
We are committed to bringing you the best advice, service, and products. As part of an ever changing and evolving industry, we are always looking at ways to make your work environment safer and easier.