Girder Trolley – Series 1 Pacific
Pacific Series 1 Girder Trolleys feature a strongly constructed, fully adjustable trolley which is designed to fit the flanges of both tapered and parallel beams. They are available as push or geared variety and comply with all relevant Australian Standards.
- All Pacific girder trolleys are manufactured to comply with AS1418.2.
- Choose from either push or hand-geared travel.
- Twin pin configuration provides closer headroom than single pin variety.
- Available to suit larger beam widths on request.
- Fitted with anti-drop plates for improved safety and compliance.
- Can be supplied close coupled to suit most Pacific hoists.
The Lifting Company (TLC) is a Western Australian owned and operated company, which was formed in 2001 to provide specialised Lifting, Rigging, Height Safety, Material Handling products and services to Perth’s construction, mining, industrial, and engineering sectors.
TLC is committed to achieving the highest standards of excellence in its products, services and personnel. It strives to be the most reputable and reliable product and service provider in the lifting, rigging and height safety industry.
The Lifting Company is proud to have a dedicated core team of specialists with capability to design, engineer, manufacture, test and certify quality lifting, rigging and height safety equipment.