- Movement Method – Self-Propelled Tele Handler
- Maximum Erection Height – 16 Metre
- Operating Benefits – 360 Degree Slew
- No of Persons – 2 Persons
- Safety Mechanism – 6 Meter Wide Uni-Line Safety Track
- Australian Standard – Designed, Manufactured, Tested to AS1891 & AS5532
- For Sale and Hire
- Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more go to http://www.tlcskyhook.com.au/
The Lifting Company (TLC) is a Western Australian owned and operated company, which was formed in 2001 to provide specialised Lifting, Rigging, Height Safety, Material Handling products and services to Perth’s construction, mining, industrial, and engineering sectors.
TLC is committed to achieving the highest standards of excellence in its products, services and personnel. It strives to be the most reputable and reliable product and service provider in the lifting, rigging and height safety industry.
The Lifting Company is proud to have a dedicated core team of specialists with capability to design, engineer, manufacture, test and certify quality lifting, rigging and height safety equipment.
From the very beginning, our objective has been to provide excellent service at competitive prices to all of our customers. TLC will never compromise its integrity or your safety.
We are committed to bringing you the best advice, service, and products. As part of an ever changing and evolving industry, we are always looking at ways to make your work environment safer and easier.