Ferno SURFACElok™ Permanent Anchor
The Ferno SURFACElok™ is a unique and versatile anchor system made from stainless steel for durability, longevity and aesthetic appeal.
Its unique design incorporates a myriad of fastening holes making it compatible with most roof profiles and structures. The Ferno SURFACElok is supplied with the ANCHORsafe Shock Limiter, a 360 degree swivel attachment device that provides the user with uninterrupted access to their work area. The ANCHORsafe also absorbs the force or shock load sustained in the event of a fall.
Each SURFACElok Anchor is supplied with an individually numbered, anodised alloy, tamper evident tag that provides for annual inspection details to be recorded.
- Supplied with ANCHORsafe Shock Limiter
- Swivels 360 degree for uninterrupted access
- Absorbs the shock load in the event of a fall
- Compatible for most roof profiles and structures
- Tamper evident, inspection tag with serial number
- Quick and easy installation process
- Supplied with tek screws, rivets and sealing tape
- Stainless steel construction for durability
- Aesthetically pleasing design and appearance
- Meets the requirements of AS/NZS1891.4
- Rated at 22 kN fall arrest for two person use
The Lifting Company (TLC) is a Western Australian owned and operated company, which was formed in 2001 to provide specialised Lifting, Rigging, Height Safety, Material Handling products and services to Perth’s construction, mining, industrial, and engineering sectors.