Ferno ROOFlok™ Temporary Anchor System
The Ferno ROOFlok is lightweight and compact allowing it to be moved from job to job and it is easy to attach to most roofs using the supplied screws and fablok fittings.
The ROOFlok is supplied with the ANCHORsafe Shock Limiter, a 360 degree swivel attachment device that provides the user with uninterrupted access to their work area.
The ANCHORsafe also absorbs the force or shock load sustained in the event of a fall.
- Supplied with ANCHORsafe Shock Limiter
- Swivels 360 degree for uninterrupted access
- Absorbs the shock load in the event of a fall
- Easy to attach using supplied screws and fabloks
- Can be moved from job to job
- Lightweight and compact
- Stainless steel construction for durability
- Rated at 15 kN “Fall Arrest” for single person use
- Meets the requirements of AS/NZS1891.4
- Easily installed using standard drill bits and drivers (no riveting tools required)
The Lifting Company (TLC) is a Western Australian owned and operated company, which was formed in 2001 to provide specialised Lifting, Rigging, Height Safety, Material Handling products and services to Perth’s construction, mining, industrial, and engineering sectors.
TLC is committed to achieving the highest standards of excellence in its products, services and personnel. It strives to be the most reputable and reliable product and service provider in the lifting, rigging and height safety industry.
The Lifting Company is proud to have a dedicated core team of specialists with capability to design, engineer, manufacture, test and certify quality lifting, rigging and height safety equipment.