Rollgliss® R520 Rescue & Escape Device
- Compact, light and easy to carry
- Pre-rigged for quick and easy installation and use
- Twin brakes for added security and safety
- Fully automatic controlled descent
- Integral moulded rope control ears
- Operates in each direction through the descender head
- Optional deployment storage box for attachment to bucket trucks, EWP’s or crane housings
- Durable, corrosion resistant construction
- i-Safe™ enabled
5m system, including R520 twin brake descender, karabiner connector, kernmantle rope, attachment fittings and storage/deployment bag.
Also available: 5m increments up to 40m and then 10m increments to 100m.
Optional storage/deployment box with U bolt, tracer wire, R-clip and certification tag for attachment to bucket trucks, EWP’s or crane housings available separately.
The Lifting Company (TLC) is a Western Australian owned and operated company, which was formed in 2001 to provide specialised Lifting, Rigging, Height Safety, Material Handling products and services to Perth’s construction, mining, industrial, and engineering sectors.
TLC is committed to achieving the highest standards of excellence in its products, services and personnel. It strives to be the most reputable and reliable product and service provider in the lifting, rigging and height safety industry.
The Lifting Company is proud to have a dedicated core team of specialists with capability to design, engineer, manufacture, test and certify quality lifting, rigging and height safety equipment.