NWB-T2 Wheelie Bin Tipper
|Wheelie Bin Tipper 2 X 240L||NWB-T2|
The NWB-T2 Wheelie Bin Tipper is designed to safely lift, transport and empty one or two standard 240 litre plastic bin with a forklift
• Ramp fitted for wheeling bin into position
• Safety chain and backrest used to secure bin in cradle
• Simple tipping action operated from driver’s seat
• Allows 180° rotation of bin
• Slip-on attachment allows quick connection to a forklift
• Design can vary for use with a 120 litre plastic bin
• Suitable for manufacturing and general industry applications
• Zinc finish
|Working Load Limit (WLL)||1000kg|
|Pocket Size||185 x 85mm|
|Horizontal C of G||720mm|
|Vertical C of G||90mm|
The Lifting Company (TLC) is a Western Australian owned and operated company, which was formed in 2001 to provide specialised Lifting, Rigging, Height Safety, Material Handling products and services to Perth’s construction, mining, industrial, and engineering sectors.
TLC is committed to achieving the highest standards of excellence in its products, services and personnel. It strives to be the most reputable and reliable product and service provider in the lifting, rigging and height safety industry.
The Lifting Company is proud to have a dedicated core team of specialists with capability to design, engineer, manufacture, test and certify quality lifting, rigging and height safety equipment.