Perfect for container loading & unloading, the RFC20 Roller Forks allow for products such as bulk bags, cartons and other bagged products to to be transported and loaded, using slip-sheets where required, thereby eliminating the use of pallets.
Able to be fitted to most forklifts with no additional hydraulics required, simply replace the existing tines on the fork truck with the Roller Forks.
* Safe Working Load: 2000 kg
* Tine Length: 1100 mm
* Weight per Pair: 155 kg
Please contact East West to discuss all your application requirements.
The Lifting Company (TLC) is a Western Australian owned and operated company, which was formed in 2001 to provide specialised Lifting, Rigging, Height Safety, Material Handling products and services to Perth’s construction, mining, industrial, and engineering sectors.
TLC is committed to achieving the highest standards of excellence in its products, services and personnel. It strives to be the most reputable and reliable product and service provider in the lifting, rigging and height safety industry.
The Lifting Company is proud to have a dedicated core team of specialists with capability to design, engineer, manufacture, test and certify quality lifting, rigging and height safety equipment.
- TLC Locally Owned and Operated
- Centrally Located in Kewdale
- Huge range of Lifting, Rigging & Height safety Products on Display
- NATA Certified Inspection & Testing services
- LEEA Qualified Inspectors
- Dedicated and Experienced Team
- Metal Fabrication Design, Engineering and manufacturing Services.