FA Fork Arms
|125x35x1200mm – Rotator||FA25-120R|
|125x45x1200mm – Rotator||FA30-120R|
|125x50x1200mm – Rotator||FA45-120R|
The FA Fork Arms (or forklift tines) have been designed and manufactured in accordance with AS2359.1 Random testing has been carried out in accordance with AS2359.1 Clause 6.5.
- Manufactured from high tensile steel
- Light weight, slow wearing ensuring a long reliable service life
- Fitted with Standard ITA hooks
- Rotator Fork Arms (R) are manufactured to suit carriage rotators with full load bearing upper and lower hooks, allowing equal rated load when fully inverted
- Custom sizes available on request
Fork Arms are supplied in a range of capacities and lengths. Always ensure that the rating of the Fork Arm is equal to or exceeds the rated lift capacity of the fork truck.
When ordering Fork Arms ensure correct parts are ordered e.g. FA25-107 = Fork Arm 2.5T WLL / pair at 500mm load centre x 1070mm blade length. See product specifications for details information.
NOTE: When fitting Fork Arms ensure that the marking on the Fork Arms is compatible with the forklift rating. Each Fork Arm is stamped on the side with the relevant information. The rating is for an individual Fork Arm and should be doubled to provide a total safe working load. The fitting of Fork Arms with a lower rating than the forklift truck could lead to failure, resulting in injury or death.