180 degree (standard) Rotators
The XR3 180 degree Rotators is designed to increase the functionality of your forklift to hydraulically rotate loads 180° while retaining standard forklift use to handle palletised and conventional loads. Ideal for load inverting and dumping applications, the single hydraulic cylinder produces a smooth, high torque rotation while self-lubricating bearings and chrome shafts eliminate maintenance.
• Ideal for load inverting and dumping applications
• 180° rotation used to turn or pour load’s content
• Commonly used for emptying operations in building and recycling industries
• 3A models feature a side arm to stabilise the load
• Single hydraulic cylinder produces a smooth, high torque rotation
• Self-lubricating bearings and chrome shafts eliminate maintenance
• Excellent operator visibility
• One additional hydraulic circuit required
The Lifting Company always endeavours to provide you with the fastest turnarounds on all orders. We are considered by many companies as a preferred distributor in Western Australia and thanks to our close relationship with these companies, we can provide some of the best pricing and delivery times in Perth.
In addition, TLC does not hire short-term staff. We ensure everyone who works for us is fully trained – even our sales team is required to gain hands on experience in our workshop so they know exactly what they’re selling.
Our philosophy to stay connected with our customers has kept The Lifting Company at the forefront of customer service.