Extension Slippers for Forklift Tines
The type FE Fork Extension Slippers have been designed with a slim profile to extend the versatility of your Lift Truck.
These Slippers have been designed and manufactured in accordance with AS2359.15. Slippers used for general usage should be no longer than 167% of the supporting tine’s length. If the slippers are longer than 167%, then the usage of those slippers shall be restricted to their specified application.
• Made of High Tensile Grade Steel
• Zinc Plated for added Protection (type SL painted finish)
• High Safe Working Load (SWL) Rating
• Supplied with Toggle Locking Pins
• Fitted with Rating Plate and instruction manual
• All slippers sold as a pair
The Lifting Company (TLC) is a Western Australian owned and operated company, which was formed in 2001 to provide specialised Lifting, Rigging, Height Safety, Material Handling products and services to Perth’s construction, mining, industrial, and engineering sectors.
TLC is committed to achieving the highest standards of excellence in its products, services and personnel. It strives to be the most reputable and reliable product and service provider in the lifting, rigging and height safety industry.