Bulk Bag Handling
The SKH100 Bulk Bag Hopper is designed for use with the SKX100 Bulk Bag Frame. When combined together, these units provide a cost effective solution to bulk bag filling or dispensing.
• Designed for use with the SKX100 Bulk Bag Frame
• Fitted with a stainless steel slide valve for controlling material flow
• Stainless steel Hopper also available on request (SKH100SS)
• Stacking feet used for fast and easy placement on the SKX100 Bulk Bag Frame
• Zinc finish
A two prong Carriage mounted Bulk Bag Lifter for container loading. The Operator need not leave their seat to disengage the bag.
Optional stand available.
*Low profile version also available
• Safe Working Load (SWL): 2000kg
• Unit Weight: 175kg
• Load Centre: 600mm
• HCG: 275mm
• VCG: 660mm
• Prong Height above Carriage: 436mm
• Prong Centres: 800mm
• Class 2 Mounting
The type BBFC4 Bulk Bag Lifters are suitable for lifting Bulk Bags designed with lifting loops by overhead crane.
Two models are available. The standard BBFC4 model caters for Bags 100cm square nominal. The smaller BBF4-700 model caters for Bags 70cm square nominal.
• Safe Working Load 2000kg
• BBF4 Unit Weight 55kg
• BBF4-700 Unit Weight 45kg
• Hook Centres – refer Table below