Designed for the safe and effortless rotation of pallet loads where exchange of pallets or inversion is required. The TPQ20D Pallet Inverter negates the time consuming process of manual unloading/loading along with its potential risk of injury and loss of productivity associated with manual handling.
- Ideal for food manufacturers or any ‘dust-sensitive’ application, allowing timber pallets to be swapped for ‘clean room’ compliant steel or plastic pallets used in processing area.
- Efficient means of extracting damaged goods from bottom of palletised stack.
- Allows quick and efficient exchange of goods from in-house pallets to export friendly pallet (or slip sheet) and vice versa.
- Easy method for straightening / squaring up palletised loads.
- Load Limit: 2000 KG
- Operating Range: 920MM – 1600MM
- Max Load Height: 1600MM
- Platform Size: 1300 W2 X 1300MM D2
- Rotation: 180 Degrees
- Controls: Push Button Pendant, Semi-automatic
- System HYD. Pressure: 16MPA
- Rotation Time: 15 Seconds (Approx.)
- Clamp Time, Full Travel: 18 Seconds (Approx.)
- Power Supply: 3 Phase + Neutral / 415V / 20A
- Motor Size: 7.5KW
- Weight: 2700kg
- Size with safety screens: 4000 (L) X 2700 (W) X 2450mm (H)
- Shipping Size: 1900 (W) X 2300 (L) X 2250mm (H)
- Optional Safety Light Curtain: $2,000+GST
Contact East West Engineering for a detailed quotation specific to your requirements.
The Lifting Company (TLC) is a Western Australian owned and operated company, which was formed in 2001 to provide specialised Lifting, Rigging, Height Safety, Material Handling products and services to Perth’s construction, mining, industrial, and engineering sectors.
TLC is committed to achieving the highest standards of excellence in its products, services and personnel. It strives to be the most reputable and reliable product and service provider in the lifting, rigging and height safety industry.
The Lifting Company is proud to have a dedicated core team of specialists with capability to design, engineer, manufacture, test and certify quality lifting, rigging and height safety equipment.