FBT-M Forward Bulk Bin Tipper Manual
|Forward Bulk Bin Tipper – Galvanised||FBT-MG|
|Forward Bulk Bin Tipper – Painted||FBT-MP|
The type FBT-M Forward Bin Tipper is manufactured to suit Bin dimensions as specified by the Customer. The Bin Tipper is designed as a Forklift slip-on attachment able to be rotated 180° without the Forklift Operator leaving the drivers seat. A Safety Chain prevents the Unit from disengagement from the fork arms. Bins can be safely transported about the work site and emptied quickly where required.
The standard finish on the Bin Tipper is either painted enamel or hot-dipped galvanised.
• Safe Working Load (SWL) 1500kg
• Pocket Size 165 x 65
• Pocket Centres 635mm (Standard)
(All other specifications determined by design)
The Lifting Company (TLC) is a Western Australian owned and operated company, which was formed in 2001 to provide specialised Lifting, Rigging, Height Safety, Material Handling products and services to Perth’s construction, mining, industrial, and engineering sectors.
TLC is committed to achieving the highest standards of excellence in its products, services and personnel. It strives to be the most reputable and reliable product and service provider in the lifting, rigging and height safety industry.
The Lifting Company is proud to have a dedicated core team of specialists with capability to design, engineer, manufacture, test and certify quality lifting, rigging and height safety equipment.
Why choose us?
- TLC Locally Owned and Operated
- Centrally Located in Kewdale
- Huge range of Lifting, Rigging & Height safety Products on Display
- NATA Certified Inspection & Testing services
- LEEA Qualified Inspectors
- Dedicated and Experienced Team
- Metal Fabrication Design, Engineering and manufacturing Services.