BFU Bulk Bag Filling Frame
|Bulk Bag Filling Frame||BFU250|
The BFU250 BULK BAG FILLING FRAME saves hours of labour and reduces risk of injury. This frame is designed to safely hook open a bulk bag and fill with free-flowing bulk products such as sand and gravel, removing the need for the operator to hold the bag open or manually fill themselves.
- 4 safety swivel hooks hold bulk bag in position whilst filling
- Adjustable bag restraining chains position bulk bag at correct height
- 3 adjustable height settings to suit your operational requirements
- Fork pockets fitted for easy transport
- Optional clamshell gate (BFU250CS) for control over flow rate
- Optional spill guard (BFU250SG) prevents overspill
- Upper hopper assembly enamel paint finish. Support frame zinc finich
Supplied standard as ‘flatpack’ (for on-site assembly). Optional accessories do not come standard with base model BFU250 listed. Please order separately.
|Working Load Limit (WLL)||1000kg|
|Overall Dimensions||1800 x 1150mm|
|Hopper Opening||554 x 400mm|
|Fork Pocket Size||140 x 65mm|
|Fork Pocket Centres||850mm|
* Unit weight does not include optional clamshell gate or spill guard
A comprehensive product specification sheet is available on pdf see below.